Featured Post

Ubersuggest Evaluate 2021 – The New Finest Worth search engine optimization Software?

Ubersuggest Evaluate 2021 – The New Finest Worth search engine optimization Software? Key phrase analysis is difficult. It can be costly. Th...

SEMRUSH Site SEO audit BackLink Checker

#SEMrush Site SEO audit  BackLink Checker

Grab Your 30 Days FREE SEMrush($ 99.95 Value)

      SEMrush


I also added a link at the bottom that you can use to try the SEMRUSH pro account completely free for 14 days.

Before I do that, let me give you a recall of features I've covered in the past:

  • With SEMRUSH, you can find by the keywords your website ranks for or any other site.

  • You can also add any web page link and check which keyword that page is on.

  • You can find high CPC keywords.

  • You can find long tail keywords.

These were the few features I've covered in the past and you can now test all of these features for free for the first 14 days with this special promo link.

Must Read

 

In this article, I will talk about new features added after my previous review in SEMRUSH that will help you further improve your blog's search engine ranking.

Grab Your 30 Days FREE SEMrush Pro Account ($ 99.95 Value)SEMrush

1. SEMRUSH Site Audit Features

Website SEO audit is a recurring event and must have for every blog / website owner. When you do the site audit, you learn a lot of SEO errors / issues that you usually ignore. In addition, this entire process is automated and you receive a weekly report of your site audit.

What I am doing here is every time I receive my blog audit report I fix all errors and issues and wait for the next audit report to see how effective my full blog SEO is. In case you are wondering how this helps me; ShoutMeLoud 82% of the traffic is organic and this wouldn't be possible without the search engine optimization techniques I use.

Their site audit function is also available via API, so you can integrate it with your existing SEO tool or with a plugin.

Grab Your 30 Days FREE SEMrush Pro Account ($ 99.95 Value)SEMrush

 

You can also export.pdf file from the audit report site to your own branding. This feature is very useful, especially if you offer SEO services, because with a click site audit feature you can turn a prospect into a customer.

Check backlinks from your blog

 

SEMRUSH has also added the backlink option for checking deen. It is quite easy for anyone to analyze the backlinks. You can always sort the backlinks based on when they were first discovered and get other important details like anchor text, the total number of internal and external links on that page, if the links are nofollow or follow.

 

By clicking backlinks> Indexed Pages, you can also get a list of pages on your website with maximum backlinks. This way you can easily find pages on your blog with maximum SEO value. An interesting thing I found here was that you can use this section to find all 404 pages of your website with backlinks. You can redirect those pages to relevant pages of your blog or to the home page to pass the link. You can read my previous guide on 404 pages and SEO. For redirection, you can use the WordPress redirect plugin.

In one of my previous posts, keyword researchI talked about how to find a high CPC keyword with SEMRUSH, and this keyword research feature will help you do detailed research on your target keyword. What I like here is that unlike other keyword research tools, this is easy to use and you can also find the related keywords you can target. You can also check out the keyword competition and Google trends, so you can quickly choose the best keyword for your project.

 

For now you can try all these functions for free for 14 days.

Try SEMRUSH Pro for free

If you haven't used SEMRUSH yet, I recommend creating an account and trying it now. When I first explored it, I was in awe of the features and the way they made everything so easy for an end user. Let me know your experience with SEMRUSH so far!

Here are a few hand-picked articles you can read next:

1 comment:

  1. Website streamlining is frequently alluded to as SEO, web index arrangement, web search tool situating and web search tool advancement. https://www.sandeepmehta.co.in/affordable-seo-services-delhi/

    ReplyDelete

ad space